• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cleaning Companies

New posts

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Looking for some good cleaners for rental properties. Prefer a company, but will settle for individuals.

I read that there was already a thread on this topic, but I ran a few searches and was unable to find it. If there really is one, my apologies for the redundant and please direct me to it.

Also, if this is the wrong forum for this topic, I apologize for that as well and feel free to move it.
 
I use a company called Floyd Cleaning Service. It is owned by a husband and wife. They have been very good and they also handle my maintenance. The wife's name is Jena and her number is 850-258-3429. Tell her Kim Smith with the Seabiscuit referred you. You may have to leave her a message but she will call you right back.
 
Well, I checked the thread. It mentions exactly one company--the same one that Kim Smith posted. Thanks, Kim.

That it? No more cleaners in all of South Walton?
 
SlowMovin said:
Well, I checked the thread. It mentions exactly one company--the same one that Kim Smith posted. Thanks, Kim.

That it? No more cleaners in all of South Walton?

Good luck. You may do better finding some in Ft Walton area, and pay them enough to be happy driving over.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top