• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cleaning Service

New posts

PicNic

Beach Comber
I am looking for a reputable cleaning company who can clean our rental house at Inlet Beach on the weekends between families checking in/out. Anybody have any reccomendations?
 
I have a personal concierge service, we clean houses and condo's. as an added bonus we also can deliver groceries, turn down the linens and have their favorite flowers in a vase upon arrival. Andi Anderson 850-830-0966.:D
 
I am looking for a reputable cleaning company who can clean our rental house at Inlet Beach on the weekends between families checking in/out. Anybody have any reccomendations?

Hi,

Please call GI Cleaning Corp in Blue Mountain Beach. In business 5 years and fully insured. Best in the business. call 850-865-0582 or gomega@mchsi.com

Thanks!
 
I am looking for a reputable cleaning company who can clean our rental house at Inlet Beach on the weekends between families checking in/out. Anybody have any reccomendations?


Tony's Cleaning Service is excellent! His number is 850-496-1000. Highly recommend! :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top