• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Clients Combo Special

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Ok here ya go, I just got this email from a client:

1. lot in Treetop $235,000
2. Seacrest Inn unit, top floor, furnished $195,000
3. Watercolor, corner lot, approved plans $350,000

OR all three for $695,000

(have funn with this one Shelly) :wub: ;-) :biggrin:

Contact me for more information about any or all of these properties.....
 
Ok here ya go, I just got this email from a client:

1. lot in Treetop $235,000
2. Seacrest Inn unit, top floor, furnished $195,000
3. Watercolor, corner lot, approved plans $350,000

OR all three for $695,000

(have funn with this one Shelly) :wub: ;-) :biggrin:

Contact me for more information about any or all of these properties.....


Does that "combo special" come with fries?

freedom_fries.jpg
 
Last edited:
yes, it is a shame that there is no stove/oven. :( I could live there if so (by myself) and the view.....:wub: oh and WELCOME!!! Druish Princess!!!!
What kitchen? I'd be on that Seacrest unit like white on rice if it had a kitchen!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top