• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

coco's ?

New posts
jessifunn said:
Is it closed down?? the sign is down and there was a big close sign on the door. It is Sunday but the sign threw me off. :idontno:
Nope, they are open usual hours. Not sure about sunday lunch.
 
Is CoCo's next to the Frothy Frog on 98? I passed it on my way to the Frothy Frog and I thought that I had heard about CoCo's on this message board. What do they serve and what's the atmosphere and cost (low, medium, high)? Family friendly? Thanks.
 
CoCo's has some awesome Mexican food at a reasonable price. They also serve decent Ice Tea. The atmosphere is fine(except when they have a soccer game on the Big Screen, then it can be a little noisy). The service is also very good.
 
Thanks. I think I've heard of some SoWallers going to CoCos and I wondered if this was the place. I remember passing it on the way to the Frothy Frog and having that thought. Looks like it would be a good place for family dining as well. Thanks again.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top