• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Coke or Pepsi?

New posts

Coke or Pepsi?

  • Coke

    Votes: 53 71.6%
  • Pepsi

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • They rot your teeth

    Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Jack & Coke

    Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Cheebuhrger, Cheebuhrger, No Coke, Pehpsi, Pehpsi

    Votes: 1 1.4%

  • Total voters
    74
:floor:

can I change my vote? I only drink Coke. and I do not own a pair of crocs. however, I am now on FB (against my better judgement).

Toots, get you some crocs and the coke will taste soooo much better!:floor:And, if you wear crocs when you fb, you'll have more friends than you ever imagined! :floor:
what the heck were you doing up at 1:25 am-I love it!
 
OK, for those who can get Coke in the glass bottles...who puts peanuts in theirs? or is that time-honored tradition fallen by the wayside?
 
I've always said, if you want a Pepsi, just buy a Coke, open it and let it stand out for a few hours. Then you have a Pepsi.

Have a Coke and a smile.
 
I've always said, if you want a Pepsi, just buy a Coke, open it and let it stand out for a few hours. Then you have a Pepsi.

Have a Coke and a smile.

Thank you. Flat coke..yep.
 
coke is the first thing I drink in the morning and the last thing I drink at night!
no diet junk in my house,I hate the afte r taste
i'd probably lose 20lbs instanly if I stopped drinking my cokes. However,I do drink a lot of water during the day.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top