• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

communities in Seagrove

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Good question. There are several new businesses in the area since this time last year. Several in the shops of Uptown Grayton, including Another Broken Egg Cafe, and a few more shops in the Shops of Grayton North. Amore, located in Gulf Place, Shades at the Loop, ...

anyone else want to chime in?

There's a few new little shops that opened at the Villages of Seacrest Beach and The Seacrest Grille as well. Or at least they were open when we were down in October.
 
kurt said:
I happened to be next door yesterday.



lemondrop.jpg

Kurt,

YDM!!! That's Lemon Drop. That is the best picture I have of the front looking north. Nice.

:cool:
 
wetwilly said:
Kurt,

YDM!!! That's Lemon Drop. That is the best picture I have of the front looking north. Nice.

:cool:

That is from "Beach Java With A View" across the street.

I added the photo to your virtual tour - no charge. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top