• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Costco junkies....

New posts
I
f6635c3046e2747843dcd1437cdf6b868656e34.gif
Costco

I forsee a road trip!

34fcec9.jpg
 
Isn't a store one earth that touches costco.I know so many people who get the costco shakes and must go once a week. I'm actually heading there now. Who else gives a 90 day no questions asked return policy on tv's and a full 2 year warranty? been a member 14 years and i'm still excited to go there every week. there avg sales ticket is $276 which is #1 in all of retail
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top