• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cowgirl Kitchen

New posts

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
I've never been there. What do you guys think of it? I know it is food to go with decent prices but I'd like some taste feedback. Thanks!
 
Amazing...they catered a shower for me once. Everything was super good. And the girls that run the joint were so nice and helpful. And they threw in some extras for us. :clap_1:
 
miramargal said:
I've never been there. What do you guys think of it? I know it is food to go with decent prices but I'd like some taste feedback. Thanks!
Never make a trip to Sowal without taking home at least 1 meal from there--good food, good people.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top