steel1man
Beach Fanatic
can I get a large ,low interest loan, with extra pepperoni ?That is the old sign that they had built over , although titles and pizza does sound tempting.
can I get a large ,low interest loan, with extra pepperoni ?That is the old sign that they had built over , although titles and pizza does sound tempting.
Does anyone know what happened with the plans for Crust at this location? There's now a new pizza and ice cream place there, similar to the one that was there before. I was looking forward to Crust, but the "Coming Soon" sign is goneYou just never know what might happen in South Walton when it comes to new restaurants popping up during the spring! Guess who is coming to Seagrove Beach? This space was formerly "Nona's Pizza", and first we heard that Flip Flops would open here, then we heard they were not. This is a really nice surprise! Seagrove Beach lovers are going to LOVE Crust!

Not Surprised!! Every time I've been to the Crust on ninety eight they always have some kind of problem : no bread for sale ( saving for lunch crowd), closed when should be open, not friendly ( even at seaside sometimes, but not always )...Does anyone know what happened with the plans for Crust at this location? There's now a new pizza and ice cream place there, similar to the one that was there before. I was looking forward to Crust, but the "Coming Soon" sign is gone![]()