• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Custom Floorcloths

New posts

meigsart

Beach Lover
Floorcloths are paintings on heavy canvas which are sealed several times with acrylic polyurethane. They are very durable and can be washed with soapy water. They don't hold sand and dog hair like carpets. A rubber mat is put under them so they don't slide. Great for a splash of color in a kitchen, bathroom, foyer, hall,....really anywhere. I paint them any size to suit your style and color scheme. I also paint walls, furniture...whatever. Please check out my website and let me know if I can create something for you. Thanks, Kris
 
I like your art. It's fun!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top