• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D&K Cafe - superb!

New posts
This is why I love SoWal....everyone can take a joke. Can't they?:confused:
:lolabove: :rolling:

:wub: ya'll :drink2:
 
Only a FUNN group of people can take a joke and make funn of themselves. :floor:
I am happy to include myself as part of this group, even if I am just a once a year visitor to the area! :clap: Maybe when I am old and gray I can come more often. Oh wait, I am old and gray, but only my hairdresser knows for sure. :eek:
 
Only a FUNN group of people can take a joke and make funn of themselves. :floor:
I am happy to include myself as part of this group, even if I am just a once a year visitor to the area! :clap: Maybe when I am old and gray I can come more often. Oh wait, I am old and gray, but only my hairdresser knows for sure. :eek:


Pokey I think you will fit right in to all this SoWal funn!!!:clap: Hope you can make it back to the area this year! I've never experienced Hilton Head, so I can't comment on which is better. I think for your parents they seem to like the solitude, longer stretches between houses, and less crowded beaches in Hilton Head. Sounds very nice.:D
 
Sorry if somebody mentioned this already, but D&K made the Times-Picayune last Sunday:clap: Here is a snippet from the article (it dealt with the panhandle from Pensacola to eastern 30-A):

Where to eat: In Grayton Beach , Doug and Kathy Krumel and their business partner Jamie Landreneau, all one-time residents of New Orleans, reopened the former D&K's Beach House as D&K's Cafe, a casual fine dining restaurant with a New Orleans design concept, which Landreneau says "looks like Uptown New Orleans." Paintings and furnishings are from the Crescent City. Windows overlook the beach. 63 Hotz Ave., Grayton. (850) 231-0455, www.dandkcafe.com.

Hooray to the K's:bow:
 
Sorry if somebody mentioned this already, but D&K made the Times-Picayune last Sunday:clap: Here is a snippet from the article (it dealt with the panhandle from Pensacola to eastern 30-A):

Where to eat: In Grayton Beach , Doug and Kathy Krumel and their business partner Jamie Landreneau, all one-time residents of New Orleans, reopened the former D&K's Beach House as D&K's Cafe, a casual fine dining restaurant with a New Orleans design concept, which Landreneau says "looks like Uptown New Orleans." Paintings and furnishings are from the Crescent City. Windows overlook the beach. 63 Hotz Ave., Grayton. (850) 231-0455, www.dandkcafe.com.

Hooray to the K's:bow:

:blush: Thanks Dr. Skunky....I :wub: the Times-Picayune. They always do us right!!!


:bow: Back at you!;-) Kat
 
Shared some awesome seafood dip to-go tonight with the Pod family. It was yummalicious.....:wub:

jdarg....:wub: you! This is one dish we can't take off the menu or this happens:whack: then here goes Doug! :shark:

I've been really busy with some family business this week and have not been able to get over to see anyone :(

Sounds like everyone is having big FUNN!

:wub: :wave: Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top