Awwwwwe all of you are so wonderful! Thank you so much for the kind words and support. You can't imagine how much it means to us this time of the year.





EVERYONE




I write this on my laptop sitting on a very bloated and happy belly. I will say as a blanket statement WOW. We arrived and discovered a beautifully decorated dining room. We chose a lovely Reisling and probably drove our waiter nuts as we tried to decide which dish we would have. I thought I had settled on the crawfish pasta when my other half mentioned Tuna. This brought the menu back up and the waiter back into the kitchen. I finally decided on the Tuna (great choice BTW). My other half had the grouper and crawfish. I had the Tuna and shrimp. My meal was wonderful, the prices are excellent and very appropriate for the amount (large amount) of food you receive. After working thru an entree that even a hungry man would struggle with we chose to share a dessert. OMFG what a dessert. There is cheesecake and then there is banana's foster. Combine the two and prepare to loosen a belt, buckle, or button (felt like I needed to loosen all three). This was truly a wonderful dinner and will definitely be back repeatedly. The ultimate top off is the Adult only fine dining atmosphere. D&K you ROCK!!!
P.S. They take credit cards. ;-)


Thanks so much sgb....wish I had known you were there last night, but I'm sure Kelly and Chris took good care of you!
Thanks again and I hope to meet you there another time!!!
Kat
Jamie came over and introduced himself as we were staring at the only surviving piece of his after Katrina. :angry:
Thanks for posting it!!! The lights focus on the entrance and keep the upstairs a bit mysterious. And, where do you get these Tars of yours????? They are so funny!!!!:funn:Kat, was that you wandering around with a small child in your arms?
Also I'm pretty sure the ice cream would have been over kill. :shock: Kelly was a wonderful server!Jamie came over and introduced himself as we were staring at the only surviving piece of his after Katrina. :angry:
All-in-all a wonderful experience, and great photo SJ.![]()
My baby often comes and sits in my lap, but she's 14! ;-) Although I have carried a baby around the cafe a number of times so the parents could eat.