• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dachshund back problems

New posts
OK- I love dog threads. I'm glad we have a "board-certified" vet (this board :biggrin: ) now that Cottontop has jumped inot the fray!

So I have a cute true dog story-

My son's friend has a Brittany Spaniel. I don't mean to offend any Brittany owners, but the ones I have dealth with are goofy, but very sweet. Anyway, when Patch the Brittany runs out the front door, he won't come in if his name is called, treats are offered, etc.

BUT, if you stand in the front doorway with the door open and ring the doorbell, he will race back inside the house to bark at whoever rang the doorbell. I about wet my pants the first time I saw it.
 
jdarg said:
OK- I love dog threads. I'm glad we have a "board-certified" vet (this board :biggrin: ) now that Cottontop has jumped inot the fray!

So I have a cute true dog story-

My son's friend has a Brittany Spaniel. I don't mean to offend any Brittany owners, but the ones I have dealth with are goofy, but very sweet. Anyway, when Patch the Brittany runs out the front door, he won't come in if his name is called, treats are offered, etc.

BUT, if you stand in the front doorway with the door open and ring the doorbell, he will race back inside the house to bark at whoever rang the doorbell. I about wet my pants the first time I saw it.

:lolabove: :floor: This should be Thursday's funny!
 
jdarg said:
OK- I love dog threads. I'm glad we have a "board-certified" vet (this board :biggrin: ) now that Cottontop has jumped inot the fray!

So I have a cute true dog story-

My son's friend has a Brittany Spaniel. I don't mean to offend any Brittany owners, but the ones I have dealth with are goofy, but very sweet. Anyway, when Patch the Brittany runs out the front door, he won't come in if his name is called, treats are offered, etc.

BUT, if you stand in the front doorway with the door open and ring the doorbell, he will race back inside the house to bark at whoever rang the doorbell. I about wet my pants the first time I saw it.

:lolabove: :floor: This should be Thursday's funny! (Let's put it in the lounge jdarg - 'cause some folks seldom make it out of the lounge. They'll never see it here! :lol: )
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top