• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Deals at restaurant.com

New posts

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
$25 gift certificates for $10 at several local restaurants. Search on 32459 and select within 30 miles for a good list.
 
I use it here in Cleveland but wait until the end of the month. That is when you can get them for $2.00. Not a bad deal, you have to spend at least $35.00 to get a $25.00 discount so you pay $10.00 for dinner.
 
Bud and Alley's gift certificate

I bought a gift certificate for Bud and Alleys through this deal. Does any one know if the certificate works at the Pizza/Taco bars or the upstairs Tarpon Club?
 
I bought a gift certificate for Bud and Alleys through this deal. Does any one know if the certificate works at the Pizza/Taco bars or the upstairs Tarpon Club?

If it doesn't list the Pizza/Taco Bars they probably don't. I don't see why you couldn't use it at the Tarpon Club though. Don't worry I'll bet Dave or someone will be on shortly to clarify.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top