• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Delta Kitchen

New posts
Loved it. Keep up the high quality and big portions and I am sure that Freeport and beyond will keep y'all plenty busy.
 
I've been fortunate to have dined twice at Delta Kitchen and both times I had excellent food and service. "Meat and 3" is a great concept, but truly it was far above the blue-haired Colonnade in Atlanta, or typical country cooking establishments. Loved the shrimp skewers and grits! Looking forward to my next visit!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top