• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Desperately Need Housing, For Few Days!

New posts
Diane4145 said:
I am writing, from North Central AL. My Sister passed away last Thursday, at 50, only two years older than me. We've both struggled with serious heart disease and associated problems. I've been here for my mother, in Cullman. I've been living in Seagrove Beach and am moving my things, the latter part of October. I am needing a place that we can stay, while packing up. Does anyone have any suggestions, of a very reasonable place? I'm aware of the many Rental Managers, but don't need the expense. It can be a one bedroom and currently for sale, if necessary. I'd appreciate your help, in this tough situation.

Thanks so much,
Diane

Diane, Email me , Maybe I can Help you out. TwoHomesOnePhone@aol.com

Dabell
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top