• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

desperately seeking long term rental

New posts

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
I am looking for a long term rental, 1 year. I would prefer a house, but an apartment or condo is ok. I need 2 bedrooms or 3. I am responsible and would take excellent care of the property. I would also consider doing long term house sitting. It is just myself who would be renting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, I would need it by November 1st.:bow:
 
Bobby Johnson and Ed Berry have a long term pet friendly rental on Mitchell Street in SRB. It is a two bedroom one bath duplex. It can either be partially funished or empty. It has a large porch and is located right across from the bay. Washer and dryer included. $1,000 per month and we will work with you on deposits. You can contact Bobby at 850-865-7798 or ed at 850- 267-0558
 
fairygodmother has a long term rental on Cypress Pond road 1 mile from the beach up CR393 - the road behind GulfPlace of 30-A. It is $1150 a month plus electric-available now. It is 2B/2B with washer dryer. This is a townhouse on a private lot. I have a 1B/1B that is underneath this that will be available Nov.1st for $700. phone 850-267-3299.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a cancelation for my unit at The Village of Blue Mountain Beach. Someone was renting until October but thier life took a change. The unit can be veiwed at:

www.vrbo.com/76015

You can call me at 423 - 894-0821 (Rita)
 
Hi have several options available to you from 30A to Pt. Washington, furnished or unfurnished, 2 or 3 bd, house or condo....$1150-$1300 per mo.

Call me, I can help you.

Rae

Rae Richmond
Davis Properties of NWFL,Inc.
(850)699-4520 cell
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top