• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Did the Proposed Angelos development pass?

New posts
I think it's 19-3S-18-16080-000-0162.


Looks like a great piece of land. But $10 million is certainly a tidy sum for the BCC to be considering, with the unknown of the tax amendment and the economy. Plus taking $6 million off the tax rolls is $52K in income we lose. If it is big enough though and on the water they could put in a big boat launch operation there.
 
I believe I heard something at the BCC meeting about trying to get grant money to purchase it as preserve, or something along those lines. Don't quote me on that. It should be in the minutes, when they finally get around to posting them.
 
I believe I heard something at the BCC meeting about trying to get grant money to purchase it as preserve, or something along those lines. Don't quote me on that. It should be in the minutes, when they finally get around to posting them.

I think those are some false hopes. I understand the State preservation fund is about empty and they are looking at a mininimum 2 billion dollar shortfall this year. I doubt there are going to be many grants for this sort of thing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top