• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dining delima for a small wedding dinner

New posts
Salt Water grill is great, good food!!!
Boars Head is nice as well
I frequent both of them
If you are wanting someone to cook in the house I know a certain SoWaller who does a GREAT JOB!!!!

We love the Salt Water Grill as well and they have the baby grand for an extra touch..IBD we need to meet for dinner! But I would go for the chef sowaller!!:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top