• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dismal Outlook

New posts
NADIR???????????

WTF!!!!!! Can you please speak English???

Buyin at the NADIR (oh my God) means buying at the bottom.......

us rednecks around here hate this bs kind of language and it sounds like some confused yankeetalk ................

I suggest this buying at the NADIR is what its all about , it seperates us men from you innocent little boys.
 
Sorry about that, I see your point I think, just got carried away and everybody has different words for different things, excuse my d/a redneck
post.
 
Is he related to Ralph Nadir, author of that legendary book about Florida real estate?

Wait for it...

"Unsafe At Any Speed"
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top