• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

DIY decorators

New posts
Ocean Lover, you're a doll! :clap_1: Your father has great stuff on his online catalogue and his prices are excellent! He offers the "Mermaid Cove" plaque for only $9.99 and I paid $2 more for it at the Florida Linen Outlet last week. :roll: I'm definitely going to do some shopping at his place instead! Thanks for the tip.
 
I like the mermaid cove sign too. Did you see this? Man, it must be huge if it costs $299! :shock:

MERMAIDRRR200.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top