Dawn Beach Fanatic May 16, 2022 #2 Not that I know of. I don't like anything added to our water. There is enough toxins in our watre and food already.
Not that I know of. I don't like anything added to our water. There is enough toxins in our watre and food already.
Matt J SWGB May 16, 2022 #3 Dawn said: Not that I know of. I don't like anything added to our water. There is enough toxins in our watre and food already. Click to expand... Fluoride is beneficial for teeth.
Dawn said: Not that I know of. I don't like anything added to our water. There is enough toxins in our watre and food already. Click to expand... Fluoride is beneficial for teeth.
B bob1 Beach Fanatic May 16, 2022 #4 Matt J said: Fluoride is beneficial for teeth. Click to expand... So is Ivermectin and horny toad powder.
Matt J said: Fluoride is beneficial for teeth. Click to expand... So is Ivermectin and horny toad powder.
Leader of the Banned Beach Fanatic May 16, 2022 #5 Yes fluoride occurs naturally in the water supply. A certain level is beneficial. Some locales actually lower the amount of fluoride to optimal levels.
Yes fluoride occurs naturally in the water supply. A certain level is beneficial. Some locales actually lower the amount of fluoride to optimal levels.