• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog Fly Plane?

New posts
edit that post, now! :nono1: Try...FTLOG!

I had to edit first!
 
Last edited:
I went to the Mosquito Control meeting Tuesday, and do you know that although the plane sprays Okaloosa County, skips Walton County, picks back up in Bay County, we still pay taxes for the service on our tax bill?
 
I went to the Mosquito Control meeting Tuesday, and do you know that although the plane sprays Okaloosa County, skips Walton County, picks back up in Bay County, we still pay taxes for the service on our tax bill?

Thanks for the update. Please get on that and have them remove it from my bill. :wave:
 
I vote we have an independent accountant audit the county - their payoff is that they get to keep .001% of the money they save us!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top