• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dog Groomer needed

New posts
April Love's Grooming in Gulf Place is WONDERFUL! We've taken our 2 dogs there for over a year and they love going to see April!
 
We use Radka at Happy Tails on 98 in PCB. She's friendly and accomodating to your schedule, and your dog will look great. Ours always greet her with tails wagging, so we know she's good with them. Haven't checked prices lately, but she used to be lower than the SoWal groomers.
 
Went to Yuppy Puppy today and it was a no frills bu great service and price grooming for my two big dogs. I recommend over the others due to price but they also came home very fluffy, clean and happy! I even invited kisses from their freshly brushed mouths haha! I have never seen doggy teeth so sparkling white :D
 
Yes, I just happen to know the number for Yuppy Puppy. Its 622-bark or 622-2275. Please call to make an appointment. We love what we do and we will do all we can to accommodate your pets needs.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top