Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I vote to keep the system as it exists now in effect. Based on the colonic debris I see on the manicured grass beside the bike path on our end of 30-A, I am guessing that a pooch free-for-all on the beach would result in poopapalooza. Gross.
I move in on the 1st! Just got the house today- as a matter of fact the one that SJ recommended- Thanks! I found a roommate to make it possible. There will be a party for those interested!!! Dogs will be in my possesion a few days following the first. Going to try and unpack for the most part first - they need a stable home! Oh, and if anyone still wants to help with a fence- I have posts up and just have to attach a fence to it... I know you strong burly men want to help a young lady out