• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dreaded Sowal Fever

New posts
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: LOVE IT BL2!!!!!!!!!!:wub: :wub: wonderful job!
We are all sick with the "dreaded" disease!!!!!
 
I see me skipping work quite a bit next week....:roll: :roll: :wub:
 
Dear BL2,

Love this!

Signed,
Afflicted
 
If the weather in Sowal stays like this all week, I'll have to call in sick due to anal glaucoma................:eek:

:idontno:



I can't see my ass coming in to work!:clap_1:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
 
My husband and I *so* have DSF. We now have the blahs after leaving on Sunday. SoWal is a gorgeous place, and we've met so many wonderful people on this message board whom we count as friends. It's simply grayt!:D

We don't like it ... we :wub: it!
 
I first got the fever June of 2000, and since then I have not even tried to take something to get rid of it! I take great pride in being a Texan, but I could be a Sowaler too. ( Anybody know a dentist looking for an office manager?) I was there 2 weeks ago and the withdrawals are excrutiating. See Ya'll next year.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top