• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Eco-friendly diapers

New posts

sunny456

Beach Lover
Had to share this with all the moms on the board.

Target is now selling a line of diapers called Nature Babycare. They are chlorine free and are 60% biodegradable.
I've been using them on my son for two days now and they are fantastic. No leaks.

What I couldn't believe is that they were the same price as the Pampers brand that I usually buy.
Check it out! www.naty.com
 
Is it true when they say 15 lbs on the package does it really hold that much? :lol:

Cool, thanks for the link.
 
I have been using these also. They work GREAT!

Has anyone used the ones that are covers with flushable inserts?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top