• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Einstein's Dreams, Sept. 13-16 at Seaside Rep

New posts
I will be at the play this evening. I know it will be amazing!!!!
I believe Oleana will be the show for october.
 
Last edited:
It was fantastic last nite. Bravo! :clap_1:
 
Break a leg!!! :clap_1: Will there be any entertainment in the theater in October? If not, we could do a SoWal Sessions. SoWallers on stage with their laptops reading posts outloud!


OLEANNA by David Mamet will run Oct. 18 -28 (Wednesdays - Saturdays) as part of the Autumn Playwright Festival. Looking forward to seeing you in October, Miss Kitty!
 
OLEANNA by David Mamet will run Oct. 18 -28 (Wednesdays - Saturdays) as part of the Autumn Playwright Festival. Looking forward to seeing you in October, Miss Kitty!

I'll be there sweetie!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top