• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Embarq DSL down again

New posts
But nothing as far as our service contract has changed since we were here two weeks ago. But now when I'm on SoWal, I have to wait for the avatars, Kurt's banner, icons, etc. to download, whereas they used to render immediately.

Maybe I'll try a power cycle.

That might do it, of course it could just be a lot of usage on your node.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top