• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Emergency Dentist?

New posts

Will B

Moderator
Hi all...

The Mrs is in SRB at the house, and I'm here in Atlanta, and it appears she has something going wonky with a tooth. Lots of pain. I googled "dentists near 32459" and sent some numbers, but it appears most do not work Fridays. Do any of you out there know of a Dentist that is working tomorrow even though it's the day after Thanksgiving?
 
thanks all...

She went to the urgent care facility just past the outlet mall. She has the flu and a sinus infection. As I said to WMW in a PM, yuck...but it's better than a tooth issue!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top