• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ethics Commission hearing today

New posts

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
ETHICS COMMISSION HEARING TODAY IN TALLAHASSEE ON C. JONES

Found NO probable cause. I'm disappointed but NOT surprised. I absolutely knew that Jones had very strong political connections in Tally because of our local State Atty.

I was told that her Atty. (Shipman) stalled the hearings for almost 6 months and had the hearing been held prior to the Primaries the outcome may have been far different.

The good news is the Kabal did not succeed in C. Jones being re-elected so, I'll settle for a smaller victory!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top