• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Eye Doctor

New posts
Could anyone recommend an eye doctor, and a dentist that excepts Medicaid?

If you are just looking for an annual exam and eyeglasses, I had a surprisingly good experience at the WalMart in Destin - that's the only provider my vision insurance allowed this year. I had previously been to two different doctors in this area, and I would say that the doctor at WalMart was just as good, and the people who fit your glasses were better.
 
Wal-mart

I would have to agree with Wal-Mart in Destin. I got my glasses and exam from them last year. Had no problems at all with the exam or the glasses and they fit them perfectly and no one has been able to do that. The other thing when I was out of state I had lost a screw to the glasses. Went to Wal-Mart they fixed at no charge and back on the road I was in like 30 minutes.
 
I don't know if she accepts medicaid, but we trust our eyes and eye care to Dr. Priscilla G. Fowler. She's located next to the Emerald Coast Hospital in Miramar Beach 850-622-0757.
 
I don't know if she accepts medicaid, but we trust our eyes and eye care to Dr. Priscilla G. Fowler. She's located next to the Emerald Coast Hospital in Miramar Beach 850-622-0757.

My mom has been going to Dr. Fowler for the last year or so. We really like Dr. Fowler. She accepts Medicare, I don't know about Medicaid.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top