• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fire!

New posts
We sent a number of people to Fire last night! They are a GRAYT addition to our restaurant family in GRAYTON BEACH!

:clap: CONGRATULATIONS TO FIRE!:clap: ​
 
Pan seared, super-sweet, served with the yummiest crispy discs of eggplant. I'm not an olive lover, so I didn't eat the olive relish. But, OMG- the risotto!!

From the menu...

Pan Seared Diver Scallops
Crispy Eggplant, Marscapone-Arugula Risotto, Roasted red Pepper-Black Olive Relish
I feel like I might pass out.
 
Pan seared, super-sweet, served with the yummiest crispy discs of eggplant. I'm not an olive lover, so I didn't eat the olive relish. But, OMG- the risotto!!

From the menu...

Pan Seared Diver Scallops
Crispy Eggplant, Marscapone-Arugula Risotto, Roasted red Pepper-Black Olive Relish


YUMMY!!! can't wait to have this !!! I can do without the black olive relish.
 
I wish we were going to Fire this week!

Remember the Elmer Fudd version of the Pointer Sisters singing "Fire"?

I can't get it out of my head . " Fi-wuh":lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top