• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flip Flops Breakfast Specials

New posts
What are they and how do you pronounce them?:lol:

What Flip-Flops said. No, beignets have no nutritional value and would be counterproductive to dropping my extra poundage, but they are very therapeutic for the soul.

Hint: Friday, May 23 would be good. :cool:
 
One day last week, don't judge me because I can't remember which day! FBB and I shared a grilled shrimp po'boy! Regrets?!? Yeah, the sharing part! Yummm-EEEEE!
 
What Flip-Flops said. No, beignets have no nutritional value and would be counterproductive to dropping my extra poundage, but they are very therapeutic for the soul.

Hint: Friday, May 23 would be good. :cool:


Sheesh! When am I suppose to work if I have to drive all the way down there to bring you some fried dough? You sure are lucky we are friends.
 
Sheesh! When am I suppose to work if I have to drive all the way down there to bring you some fried dough? You sure are lucky we are friends.

:floor: Yes, I am lucky we are friends. I was just wondering how far I could push it. :biggrin:
It's OK. I'll send Fuzz after them, or I might actually go get them myself. But at some point I do need to get one of your signs. :cool:
 
I am staying across the street from FlipFlops in a couple of weeks! YUUUMMMMMMYYY!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top