• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

flip flops - hog heaven!

New posts
Had lunch @ Flips Flops today for the first time ...

Thank You SoWallers for recommending the gorgonzola burger & onion rings...Indescribably :roll: delicious!
I concur that this is most likely the best burger I have ever eaten in my long well fed life.

Thanks Rebecca & Shea!
 
I can't wait to come over for a burger in a couple of weeks when I come down from the north. I'm anxiously awaiting the gorgonzola burger.

:drool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top