• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"foakley" sunglasses

New posts

arkiegirl

Beach Lover
I am in Seagrove Does anyone know where I can find some "Foakley" sunglasses in this area--that would be the cheap, imitation version of Oakley sunglasses. My teenage son wants some and I am not buying him oakleys to get lost in the ocean. I have seen people set up in tourist areas before.
 
You won't find those illegal sunglasses vendors here. Maybe go to PCB and find some imitation sunglasses which cause eye damage. Cheap isn't always without a cost. You can skip expensive designer glasses and go with something inexpensive and good, but don't go for the knock-offs as they didn't care about stealing the design, they won't care about damaging your eyes.
 
Foakleys are a huge problem for the company. Let me know where to find them and I'll sick their legal team on them. Nothing like supporting more Chinese Illegal goods that flood our markets. Make your son earn half and match him on the rest. Get Oakleys or another real brand of sunglasses. Sure their expensive but better than ruining your eyes with knockoffs. I don't leave home without them.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top