• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

food poisoning?

New posts
Yeah....I normally just eat around the vomit too. But sometimes I find the vomitty taste reason enough to STOP EATING! I have eaten where I would guess you are describing innumerable times at all hours of the day (where else has a chile rel. and a 14 y.o. waitress?) and have had no problems. Did y'all eat any of that insanely delicious hot sauce in the squirt bottle that is insanely hard on the G.I. tract?

:floor::floor:Gordo, Gordo, Gordo...:floor::floor:
 
I just paid $461.02 for the food poisoning I got in February 2007 while at the beach. I had refused to pay because even though the hospital was in network, the ER doc wasn't. Excuse me, but if you're sick as a dog and know you're in an in-network hospital, does it even occur to you to ask the ER doc if s/he is in network? PLEASE! I have fought this over and over, but finally gave up. I was tired of them calling and harrassing me.

$461.02 is a lot to pay for a sandwich.
 
:floor::floor:Gordo, Gordo, Gordo...:floor::floor:

:lolabove:...well, he does have a point! If someone said, "here, taste this, it tastes like vomit!"...would you dig in? :biggrin:
 
Not to be unsympathetic, but there are a lot of local restaurants that will make you take a book to the restroom, but it isn't because of food poisoning - usually extra grease or a common Sysco preservative/ingredient that I haven't been able to isolate is to blame.

I am still trying to get past the fact that you ate food that "tasted like vomit". Never been that hungry! :blink:
 
cozy220, to file an official complaint with the State of Florida, click here.

Presently, there are no registered complaints with that particular restaurant according to the FL DBPR.

To read the sanitation inspections for any particular restaurant in the state of Florida, click here. (remember that inspections are only a snapshot of conditions at the present time.)

localloco, thanks for pointing out that the County does not regulate the restaurant sanitation.
 
:lolabove:...well, he does have a point! If someone said, "here, taste this, it tastes like vomit!"...would you dig in? :biggrin:

:lol:Nope.
Gordo makes me laugh. :floor:
 
Wow....sorry for opening my mouth

Didn't mean to cause such a response....just putting the word out what happened to us.

PS...the only one with our group not sick is an emergency room doctor and totally agreed this place is what made us sick. Might not ever happen again, but may happen many times as well (and sounds like from another post it did), so better to know I thought.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top