• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For SHELLY

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
Happy Holidays. I found you a new avatar. Sorry I couldn't wrap it. :funn:

hbbl_lg2.gif
 
Good one mango! :funn:
 
I thought about using it when it first appeared many months ago...surprised that it's just hitting the industry circles this late in the game. Another choice I considered was this, but the movement of S & D need to be reversed:
housing10.gif


Thanks for the thought, but I'll stick with my current avatar--it will stand the test of time.

Happy Turkey Day, one and all!

Shel



.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top