• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Forum or thread for Displaced persons

New posts

Beachprop

Beach Comber
I was wondering if it was possible, since so many families may be staying in Sowal until they can fix roofs, etc; if there was a way for them to post on here car pooling to schools, or whatever they may want. I know Lynn Haven has power and alot PC, but internet may be a problem for a while.
I know one woman who will be traveling an hour back and forth every day to bring her kids to school. Carpooling saves fuel and less cars on the road. Just an idea. others may have better details of how people are communicating.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top