• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Found Dog

New posts

sval987

Beach Comber
My husband and I found a very sweet brown dog in Inlet Beach on Friday. He looks to be between 1 and 3 years old and was wearing a black harness when we first found him.

He sits back on your feet when you pet him, understands commands and only eats food from a bowl - so he was obviously a loved pet to someone.

If you know of someone who lost a dog, please let me know. Or, if you would like to adopt him (he really needs a good home!) let me know.

We would take him in ourselves, but have two large aging dogs who need a lot of attention right now.

Please help! He is lonely and a little sad and needs a safe home.

Thx
 
Have you taken him to a vet who has a micro-chip scanner? I understand some animal shelters also have the scanners. My dogs are all pound hounds, and our last adoption, about 2yrs ago, has a micro chip in his neck. The animal shelter said that they were putting chips in all the dogs that were adopted. The micro chips store info regarding the names of the owners. You should try this prior to putting him up for adoption. I am sure his owners are freaking out.

If after trying that, you still don't have leads on the owners, try calling
Canine Rescue and Rehabilitation.
850-267-2032
or wags1@prodigy.net
 
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm going to take him by a vet tomorrow. I hope he does have a chip. He is such a sweet dog!

Please - if anyone needs a loving companion - this little guy is the one!

Check out his attached photo. He needs a home!
 
sval987 said:
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm going to take him by a vet tomorrow. I hope he does have a chip. He is such a sweet dog!

Please - if anyone needs a loving companion - this little guy is the one!

Check out his attached photo. He needs a home!

What's the status on the lost pup? Did he have the chip? He really looks adorable. Hope he was chiped so he can go home to his family!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top