• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

French Babysitter / Tutor

New posts

isabellehebert

Beach Comber
Hello!

I am a young French teacher living in Santa Rosa Beach. I teach French to children in the 30a area and I am also available to entertain your children during the summer.

Depending on their age, I can teach your children to cook French cuisine, read / speak French or simply play games.

I can babysit at my home where I have a pool or at your house.

Isabelle
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top