• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fruit salsa a big hit!!

New posts

Tripinbrums

Beach Comber
I found this recipe in an appetizer book. I made it for the 4th of July, and it was a huge hit. It was so pretty. It would be a great dish for an evening by the beach and a bottle of wine. I chopped/diced 10 strawberries, 4 kiwis, 1 mango and added a can of chopped pineapple. I mixed it with a little lemon juice and put in the fridge. I sprayed 6 0r 7 large flour tortillas with the butter Pam, front and back and sprinkled both sides with sugar and cinnamon. I cut them with a pizza cutter in little trianges. Put the chips on a cooking sheet and bake at 350 for 5 minutes, but keep checking they need to be hard but not burned. It was the best summertime dish. Of course you can change the variety of fruit to whatever you like. Enjoy!!:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top