• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ft. Walton Pier

New posts

Mossy1

Beach Comber
I have fished the FWB pier before but it has been over 10 years. Does anyone have any reports about the fishing there now? We will be arriving 7/15/06. Any recommendations on what to fish for and what type of bait or lures to use? I will be fishing with a 10 year old and an 8 year old. The last time I was there we used squid and caught a bunch of the saltwater catfish. Thanks for any help.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top