• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fun In The Bun

New posts

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
new restaurant in old cafe bazooki in grayton former 98 bbq owner and old salty dog dude Greg Smith Sandwiches etc. i'm sure he was looking for a soft opening
 
Sounds interesting. I saw this the other day and the name made me giggle, because my sense of humor is just that juvenile.
 
I had a good sandwich there last week, however it is not called a sandwich it is called something else I cant remember or spell they grill it and call it a _________, starts with a p. They are going to deliver also shortly. Check it out
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top