• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fun in the Bun

New posts

Prissy

Beach Comber
:wave:Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd let you know that we are now delivering from Fun in the Bun. Till April 1st, I'll be doing it so I'll have to be able to get it to you before noon. After the 1st, we'll have regular delivery drivers so it will probably be available from 10 to 1. Call your orders in - 231-2865 - and we'll get them to you!!!:cool:
Hope to see you soon,
Renee
 
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
 
:wave:Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd let you know that we are now delivering from Fun in the Bun. Till April 1st, I'll be doing it so I'll have to be able to get it to you before noon. After the 1st, we'll have regular delivery drivers so it will probably be available from 10 to 1. Call your orders in - 231-2865 - and we'll get them to you!!!:cool:
Hope to see you soon,
Renee

Great to know about delivery - my daughter and I had lunch at Fun in the Bun yesterday and really enjoyed it!!
 
I hope you deliver to the Grayton Beach access! How awesome- I could walk up and meet my lunch!
 
Sorry, I left out a few important facts. We'll deliver as far west as the hospital, east to Seagrove, anywhere south of the bay in between and YES!, we'll bring it to the access. The other very important fact I left out is the $30.00 minimum order - we all know how gas is now, unfortunately.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top