• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fyi: Rat alert!!!!!

New posts

swickman

Beach Comber
Business name is withheld, however, anybody with a storage unit on Sugar Drive, SRB, "Escada Road", should be aware....I went to my two units the other day, they are NOT SIDE BY SIDE, and have rat crap everywhere, in BOTH UNITS. Chewed pieces of stuff, and actually things that look like small pine cone xmas ornaments, THAT ARE NOT MINE, are in my unit. Clearly the place is infested with vermin. Nice. If I wanted that, I should have just stored by stuff outside, it would be FREE!!!!
 
What did the management say?



will be making that phone call Monday.....They aren't there on the weekends. I have to go thru EVERYTHING before bringing anything home 1st. YUK!!! HOPE I DON'T FIND ANYTHING ALIVE.......
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top