• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Golf Cart Rental

New posts

lbjpryan

Beach Comber
Wondering if anyone could shed any light on renting a golf cart for a weekly vacation. Family is coming to Gulf Trace week of 7/12 to 7/19 and wanted to possibly rent a golf cart for use in the neighborhood only. Mainly for transporting beach gear and small kids each day. No desire to take on road or beach, etc.

Any thoughts on rentals? Places and any ideas on cost?

Thanks
 
I believe the village of Blue Mountain Beach rents them, but I don't believe they can deliver them. Please contact your rental company to verify that you can use golf carts there.
 
I believe the village of Blue Mountain Beach rents them, but I don't believe they can deliver them. Please contact your rental company to verify that you can use golf carts there.

I can not think of a place in Gulf Trace that you could use a golf cart. You can not drive on the beach, can you?
 
Golf carts?

Go back to the drawing board and think of a better plan. Then get back to us.

Stan, why don't you be more helpful and tell us what your problem is with golf carts? There has been some discusison about them on the forum but most visitors probably don't know what's up.

Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top