• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Got Paint Brush will t

New posts

CE-Side-ART

Beach Comber
Hi,
I lost my old name and password so here is my new one.

I just closed my art gallery at the Shops of Grayton. I'm painting at home now and putting my art in other galleries. The Blue Giraffe in Watercolor is carrying my work. I'm working on my web site but it has a way to go. I would like to post a gallery on sowal. I just tried to up load a picture but it's not working. Can any one help?
I do a lot of commission type work from Architectural Renderings, to Portraits.
I really like bright colors but but can work with your colors. I also love to do murals.

Here is my email: cyndieart@yahoo.com

Here is to looking for fun on this site.

Thanks,
Cyndi
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top