• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Got Poop - We Scoop

New posts

Niki

Beach Comber
Faithfully serving your pet waste cleanup and removal needs since 1998. One of the largest, oldest and most trusted Scoopers in the world. Voted Best Pet Service -D Magazine. Cleanups starting as low as $8.00 per visit. Numerous other pet / yard related services are available such as Odor Eliminator Spray, Flea, Tick and Mosquito Spray, and Lawn Repair for Yellow Dogs Spots as well as training aids to help teach pets where to eliminate in your yard. Providing and servicing Doggie Pot Waste Stations in parks and along beaches

Specialising in residential and commercial accounts. Fecal Matter Removal Technicians are uniformed, bonded and insured
1-800 Pet Butler
PetButler.com

Keeping Walton County Clean :clap_1:
 
Do you deliver??? :biggrin:
 
Niki said:
.........
Specialising in residential and commercial accounts. Fecal Matter Removal Technicians are uniformed, bonded and insured
1-800 Pet Butler
PetButler.com

Keeping Walton County Clean :clap_1:

I love this! Wouldn't want to be known as "Pooper Scoopers for Hire" - JK

You guys definitely have a sense of humor and looks like you do EVERYTHING! :cool:
 
I had this same business idea a few years ago.

I wanted to call my company Doggie Don't :lol:
 
I agree, a great service that I could have used recently for a client....but are you really keeping Walton County cleaner by posting those yellow signs all over 30-A and Inlet Beach?
 
Do you mean that I can let my dog just SH## all over my yard and you will come and clean it up? You have got to be kidding me. This is really a business? I have heard it all.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top