• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Half acre about 400' from bay

New posts
The difference is that you haven't stated the specifics of the parcel. If it is all wetlands, expect less than $100K for the entire lot. If it is the location of a former landfill, expect less than if it is not. If it has hazardous materials on the property, pay someone to take it and run. As I stated, without the details of the particular parcel, I don't know anyone willing to give you any amount for it. With the particulars stated, it might be possible to get the amount you are looking for.
 
I could sell a tenth of an acre for 100,000, so what's the difference?
I'd say that if you can sell a tenth of an acre for $100K, you should have sold it long ago. That would be a very tiny lot, like one you might expect to find in Seacrest Beach, except you have set backs which leave you with very little building footprint. By the way, I know of no tenth of an acre lots in that area. If it is NPA Infill, your maximum density is 8 units per acre. If the land is in a flood zone, the County says that you cannot subdivide the property even if it is currently zoned for more units. From the limited info which you provide, I am guessing that this parcel is still one parcel, not 10 parcels.
 
Sj,

I have an acre across the street from the Bay with 3 rented units on it. What do you think that is worth? I think you might no where that is.:biggrin:
 
Sj,

I have an acre across the street from the Bay with 3 rented units on it. What do you think that is worth? I think you might no where that is.:biggrin:
more than a hundred. :funn:I did think of a way in which you could subdivide it, but it would require you moving onto the property. :lolabove: Paint that single unit brown and pink, like Baskin Robbins' colors and you can probably get Chick Heuttel (I'm probably butchering his good name) to buy it, just so he could paint it a better color.
 
more than a hundred. :funn:I did think of a way in which you could subdivide it, but it would require you moving onto the property. :lolabove: Paint that single unit brown and pink, like Baskin Robbins' colors and you can probably get Chick Heuttel (I'm probably butchering his good name) to buy it, just so he could paint it a better color.

I was actually thinking of moving on it..... Or I could build a big one right in the middle and keep the other 3 as rentals.....
 
I was actually thinking of moving on it..... Or I could build a big one right in the middle and keep the other 3 as rentals.....


You could start a commune, or a summer camp for the neighborhood kids, even better- a neighborhood bar and grill....I can probably come up with a few more excellent ideas!:roll: :lol:
 
Town Center is a type of zoning, and is found around the SoWal County Courthouse Annex. Since there are no tenth of an acre parcels in that area, zoned as Town Center, the property is probably one of the smaller parcels (1 acre, many parcels are 10 acres) on Chat Holley.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top